Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Resolution 786" Blog Tour

Dear fans and readers,

Want a free book signed by the author?

I’m excited about hosting an international blog book tour for Resolution 786. American author, Mohamed Mughal, will be joining our blog from 21-23 March 2010 to answer questions about his novel and about his approach to writing. Mohamed will answer up to three questions from blog visitors during the dates noted above. The first visitor to ask a question receives a free signed copy of Resolution 786!

You can read more about the novel and the author in the interview posted at http://www.harfordneighbors.net/index.php?section=1&subtype=136&id=2732 .

Remember, this is an international book tour so if you miss Mohamed on my blog, you can still catch him in the U.K. or the U.S. at:

22-24 March 2010, “Not-quite-a-blog” by Imran Ahmad, United Kingdom, http://unimagined.typepad.com/unimagined/ 

23-25 March 2010, “Another Writer’s Life” by Austin Camacho, United States, http://ascamacho.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. I read this book a few months ago. This should be great! There are a lot of questions Mr. Mughal could answer on this. Can't wait to see if others have some of the same questions as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really great that you have questions; I have a lot of questions myself! Be sure to visit back March 21-23, where you'll be able to get your questions answered!

    Hope to see you then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Should I be excited or intimidated? :)
    I'm a little bit of both. That said, I really look forward to learning what impressions and questions readers are left with after finishing "Resolution 786."

    And again, my thanks to Inna for making her blog a meeting place for discussing literature, writing, philosophy and, yes, in the case of this book, perhaps even God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great book! Wonder if the author's as smart as he sounds or if he just got lucky with
    his first novel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Curious1,

    Let me put one thing to rest before the question period on Inna's blog even starts: I'm not at all that smart. The proof will come in the next few days :). Thank you for following the tour, and I hope that you'll have the time to post a question or two on Inna's, Imran's and/or Austin's blogs in the coming week.

    A fellow literature enthusiast,
    Mohamed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Curious 1,

    Here's my take: luck may be involved in writing a bestseller, but it takes a certain amount of knowledge and talent to write a good book. Hopefully the blog tour, though, will be able to shed more light on this. (No pressure, Mohamed!)

    ReplyDelete